Rabobank has been has been proudly built on a strong global cooperative foundation. Today, we’re the world’s leading food and agribusiness bank. We’ve achieved this through creating a values-led, inclusive bank, where people are at the heart of everything we do. We’re on a mission to grow a better New Zealand together, want to join us?
Reporting to the Head of PMO NZ, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Change Manager to drive the development and delivery of key change management objectives for the EPMO, and as required, Region Australia and New Zealand business portfolio of projects.
About the role:
Working closely with Head of PMO NZ, Project Manager/s and Business Owners, the key responsibilities for the role include:
Project Change Management
- Including design, development, delivery and implementation of project change strategy and plans
- Communications, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, training, performance support, change readiness assessment and implementation activities.
- Ensuring project forums, governance and monitoring controls are effective in driving optimal project and change management outcomes
Stakeholder Engagement & Management
- Partnering with business management and leadership to build awareness and understanding of the importance of effective change management and to support them with overall program and/or project level business change activities. Identifying business change agents, establishing stakeholder forums and feedback loops drive continuous improvement
Business Readiness and Sustainability
- Work with business stakeholders to assess current versus future state readiness and steps required to deliver project change. Evaluate capability requirements focussing on the target outcomes and establish metrics to measure success post implementation and adoption.
- Support the transition of all initiatives to business as usual activities (including training and induction of new employees)
- Contribute to the development of change capability and change maturity across the organisation through initiatives such as change leadership development, change champion networks, single view of change communities.
We are seeking a candidate who is well versed in developing and executing change, who can demonstrate:
- A solid track record in developing successful business and customer experience change solutions.
- An understanding of regulatory change and experience operating at program level change.
- Experience deploying the necessary stakeholder engagement, change strategy and planning, and change readiness activities to drive successful adoption of change
- The ability to work on multiple projects either autonomously or within a program level change team
- Be well versed in delivering behavioural/cultural change, driven from the executive through all levels.
- Experience uplifting change capability and maturity within an organisation, through a change management office/practice.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (eg. in Organisational Psychology or Change Management) and /or PROSCI, Adkar
- Having Financial Services expertise and / Agile change delivery is advantageous
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including personal and professional development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, additional leave benefits, and insurance benefits. We also empower our employees with flexible ways of working.
You’ll be joining a values-led, inclusive workplace, where we work cohesively to achieve great results.
If you are ready to make a difference in an organisation that encourages forward-thinking and recognises success, please apply online.