The Business Schools at AUT and the University of Sydney, in partnership with the New Zealand and Australian Alumni Chapters of BGS, are thrilled to announce the upcoming BGS Success event, focused on Career Goals.
Career Goals – Success Stories
In 2023, setting career goals is essential to achieving success in your chosen profession. Whether you are starting out in your first role as a graduate thinking about next steps, or you are a senior executive wanting to switch to something outside your experience and skillset, being clear on where you want to go and clarifying what is required to get there will help you to achieve your ambitions.
During this interactive 90-minute session, our panel of experts, from a variety of industries, will talk about their life stories and offer advice on navigating through your career goals and any challenges you may be currently facing.
Nirisha Niranjan, AUT Partnerships Manager.
· Product Manager, Financial Markets at Westpac Institutional Banking.
· Graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies) in Finance, Marketing and Psychology.
· Technology Risk Analyst at Southern Cross Society.
· Graduated with a Bachelor of Business, Economics (Honours).
Jacklyn (Jackie) Lim
· Careers Engagement Manager at Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).
· Graduated with a Master of Business Administration.
· Digital Marketing Specialist at Rodd & Gunn.
· Graduated with a Bachelor of Business in Marketing and Design Thinking.
· Consultant, Strategy and Transactions at EY
· Graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance.